How does it help?
Following Secure Score recommendations administrators can protect organisations from threats. From a centralised dashboard in the Microsoft 365 security center, administrators can monitor and work on the security of their Microsoft 365 identities, apps, and devices.
Secure Score helps organisations:
finding secure score
Secure Score can be found at https://security.microsoft.com/securescore in the Microsoft 365 security center.
1. Firstly log into your Microsoft Tenant and choose the Admin application.
2. Click the Show All button to expand the menu.
3. Once the menu has expanded, select the Security option.
4. In Office 365 Security & Compliance press the Security Center links located in the header description.
5. In Microsoft 365 Defender select Secure Score from the menu.
6. Now you should see your Microsoft Secure Score results